In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
We accept proof of a negative test or vaccination in physical and digital form.
You can email us a screenshot of your negative test or vaccination card to firstname.lastname@example.org ahead of time.
Otherwise show your proof at packet pick up to receive your bib and packet.
If picking up for others make sure they text/send you a photo of their vaccination card to present to us.
- Get a COVID-19 vaccine booster when eligible.
- Wear a well-fitting, multilayered mask.
- Follow face-covering and distancing guidance, as appropriate, at indoor gatherings such as the mini expo / packet pick up and in restroom facilities.
- Wash your hands regularly.
- Stay home when sick or symptomatic, and get tested.
We strongly encourage wearing face masks at all times when not running/walking in accordance with state and UW policy.